The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

I would join in but I live in New Zealand which is a bit out of the way so my ping would be rubbish. I'm also busy with Skyrim

Hey, man, they filmed The Lord of the Rings in New Zealand, which is good enough for me. If you feel the desire to blast some fools feel free to join in, ping be damned. tongue.gif

Shooting the M40 seems fast enough. The Rex however is mega slow to shoot. If you shoot too fast you won't hit anything even 15-20 ft away its that bad :D Wouldn't recommend using it if your constantly in the action. If your always in the action, any large capacity pistol with flashlight will just dominate close range.

Yeah pistols seem great... if ya got trigger fingers :) Can't wait for the vid now :)

Was the patch released todat 7th? Wasn't on yesterday(as in patch) :(

I'll be on again tonight around 7. I ran out of vodka last night so I should play a little better :P I would love to get a whole squad or two filled up with OCC people and own a server. It's nice now that we have two heli pilots since Krazypoloc came over to the dark side :D I need to hop in an empty server and keep practicing so I can contribute somewhat with piloting.

Edit: also, anyone see the antenna fall yet on Capsian boarder? Krazypoloc and I were playing and I heard the most epic metal crunching noise and wire's popping, and looked up to see the antenna falling down. I think the whole server stopped moving for a second to watch bc the chat box was blowing up haha.

Edited by t0asty

I'll be on again tonight around 7. I ran out of vodka last night so I should play a little better :P I would love to get a whole squad or two filled up with OCC people and own a server. It's nice now that we have two heli pilots since Krazypoloc came over to the dark side :D I need to hop in an empty server and keep practicing so I can contribute somewhat with piloting.

Edit: also, anyone see the antenna fall yet on Capsian boarder? Krazypoloc and I were playing and I heard the most epic metal crunching noise and wire's popping, and looked up to see the antenna falling down. I think the whole server stopped moving for a second to watch bc the chat box was blowing up haha.

Ha ha yea it's pretty sweet. Happens when 10 tickets are left. Every time the game just stops and everyone watches and like you said, just blows up the chat box lol.

Ha ha yea it's pretty sweet. Happens when 10 tickets are left. Every time the game just stops and everyone watches and like you said, just blows up the chat box lol.

LOL that would explain why it didn't fall when Krazypoloc had c4 all over it and I was shooting it with the AA gun... I blame the booze.

Only seen that happen in campaign.

Took bad we all played like crap haha. I have to find a new gun bc that SCAR just isn't cutting it anymore. Hopefully no more bs happens tonight after work so I can actually get on and play more than 45min.