The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

I started using the A-91 for engineer it's pretty good. Just played against a team that had tanks everywhere and their helicopter was everywhere haha. Didn't win, but at least we got ace squad.

B2K Release:

PC digital: starting at 08:00 GMT (12am PST / 3am EST)

Edited by Krazyxazn

Okay B2K maps are absolutely insane. They are HUGE and they look great. I've only played a few rounds and I am overly impressed.

edit: But, I'm not a BF2 vet so you all might disagree.

Edited by _TheAlexO

So glad I caught up on Dexter last night and got my workout done today at lunch so I can devote my whole evening to these new maps :D

we are going to absolutely rape these fools on B2K haha :D In my first two games I was number 1 then 2 on my team :cheers:

None of the low ping servers are full. I'll try again later tonight. Helicopter is too good on Wake Island. They need to put stationary AA on that map. Fought against a transport helicopter that had nothing but engineers repairing it. It was never shot down the entire game.

lolwut?

Everything is running smooth for me with Origin and Battlelog. You might have some compatibility issues (update browsers, update all drivers, and/or try another browser, disable browser extensions/plug-ins/addons).

I meant in terms of graphics, mainly. Obviously ramping a jeep to the moon isn't realistic. I don't play many games these days, so it was refreshing to actually feel like I was on the deck of a carrier while playing the campaign.

I meant in terms of graphics, mainly. Obviously ramping a jeep to the moon isn't realistic. I don't play many games these days, so it was refreshing to actually feel like I was on the deck of a carrier while playing the campaign.

Graphically it is amazing. Truly amazing.

I have stared at your avatar for 10 minutes Alex and cannot figure out what it says haha. All i know is I would hit that.

You seriously do not know that girl :P she is the one who did that friday song...

I just finished playing all the maps. The layouts feel very much like the BF2 version. I basically knew where everything was. Although they did change the building design, obviously if you go back to BF2 they were rather blocky.

Almost all the key buildings are there and the buildings around objectives are there. However Wake Island could use AA emplacements like in BF2. Helicopters just steam roll on that map.

Edited by Krazyxazn