There's Sand in my Bridge

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are saying its going to be close to 1 Billion in repairs and lost sales, ouch :(

So much for all of our board reviews we are being told to stop and wait for new boards :nyea:

Ouch. It will be a hassle getting my motherboard replaced. The only winner is USPS/Fed Ex/UPS as we'll probably still need to pay for shipping. :(

REALLY glad I'm not at my budget for my build yet. I wonder how long it'll take to get all of the boards with the problem out of circulation at retailers.

REALLY glad I'm not at my budget for my build yet. I wonder how long it'll take to get all of the boards with the problem out of circulation at retailers.

I think they are looking towards the end of Feb

I think they are looking towards the end of Feb

Wow, if you consider 1 Billion in loses, 1 month to get it fixed is about as good as it gets! If a company can handle a problem like this, it surely is Intel!

Capi, I bet UPS/FedEx are having a wet dream right now ;)

i read thad , they are having problems with the socket too....

Same thing happened to early 1156 boards that burned pins. Seriously just wait a month before you buy the latest and greatest. Things take time to work the bugs out of.

Ouch. It will be a hassle getting my motherboard replaced. The only winner is USPS/Fed Ex/UPS as we'll probably still need to pay for shipping. :(

They better pay for the shipping, even if it's parcel post lol