Dubstep anyone?

_TheAlexO

haha you guys... i never heard of Dubstep before. Im 56 years old lol. I just spent the last half hour getting aquainted. I like it. I like the Chix dancing to it. I want to get some free toonz and make a CD for my Truck.

Where?

haha you guys... i never heard of Dubstep before. Im 56 years old lol. I just spent the last half hour getting aquainted. I like it. I like the Chix dancing to it. I want to get some free toonz and make a CD for my Truck.

Where?

well if you are willing to spend money, there's Betaport.com where you ca buy albums or individual tracks and it's not too expensive. Sometimes though people leave download links in the description of the youtube video so you can get it free.

I persoanlly look for the beats i like for free in 320kbps, if I can't find it, I use Youtube downloader and get it from youtube. As long as it's at least 720p, the quality is decent.

well if you are willing to spend money, there's Betaport.com where you ca buy albums or individual tracks and it's not too expensive. Sometimes though people leave download links in the description of the youtube video so you can get it free.

I persoanlly look for the beats i like for free in 320kbps, if I can't find it, I use Youtube downloader and get it from youtube. As long as it's at least 720p, the quality is decent.

Thx,, yeah im only interested in the Music portion... the vids i saw were just links posted here.. cool stuff.

Thx,, yeah im only interested in the Music portion... the vids i saw were just links posted here.. cool stuff.

The Youtube downloader transforms any youtube video to only an audio file if that's what you're asking about.

Also there's a website called dubstepeden.com where all the newest tracks are posted pretty often and as far as I know, all of them have a download button so it's a pretty cool place to download good quality beats that are fresh.

Anyways... here's a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cM3gwAtK2I&feature=player_embedded#at=48