Dubstep anyone?

_TheAlexO

Why'd they have to go ruin perfectly good genres of dub, with dubstep? I don't get why this shiz is even hot right now..

:dunno:

I just don't get it..

Random noise ftw? wtf?

Someone please explain to me, or post the best dubstep song ever and maybe I'll see the light.

Why'd they have to go ruin perfectly good genres of dub, with dubstep? I don't get why this shiz is even hot right now..

:dunno:

I just don't get it..

Random noise ftw? wtf?

Someone please explain to me, or post the best dubstep song ever and maybe I'll see the light.

If you dont like it then thats fine. Its not for everyone.

If you dont like it then thats fine. Its not for everyone.

:withstupid:

Music is a personal thing. Not everyone is going to like what everyone else likes.

I don't expect my friends that like D 'n B and Dubstep to also like Doom Metal and Black Metal like I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone? Best dub step song you've ever heard? Please? I wasn't trying poke fun at your music I just want to know if I can like it..

:edit:

now the last 2 weren't bad.. hmm

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE

Anyone? Best dub step song you've ever heard? Please? I wasn't trying poke fun at your music I just want to know if I can like it..

:edit:

now the last 2 weren't bad.. hmm

lol the funny thing is that most good dubstep, you can't actually hear because regular speakers and all headphones can't play frequencies that are as low as 20-30hz. Which sux. You need to go to a dubstep party if you wanna hear real dubstep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQgbvorvWLk see here for example at exactly 1:11-1:13 there is a really low frequency which might seem very weak if you hear it at all, but actually it's vibrations that you'd feel if you had proper audio equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEbJ4qLiMu0&hd=1 or here, starting at 0:26 there's a double bass line i think it was called which means that you have the higher pitch sound or freq. and at the same time a very low frequency that might seem like regular low bass, but with good speakers I'd imagine you can break a window or at the very least feel the vibration of the air.

pretty neat stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccPioLNt-e4&hd=1 enjoy.

also good to see a fellow shroomer xD

Edited by sack_patrol

lol the funny thing is that most good dubstep, you can't actually hear because regular speakers and all headphones can't play frequencies that are as low as 20-30hz. Which sux. You need to go to a dubstep party if you wanna hear real dubstep.

pretty neat stuff.

also good to see a fellow shroomer xD

yeah see I like your taste in dubstep a lot more than anything else i've had the chance to listen too, thanks for the recomends!

oh wow really? ha! who'd of thought!? another cool guy on campus! :cheers:

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE