Dubstep anyone?

_TheAlexO

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, can you recommend me some 'filthy DnB' (as someone put it), I've dabbled in DnB but don't like the heavy dubstep as much as I try.

I looked through the first 6 pages and you guys seem to mainly like the heavy stuff but maybe you can help. I think the best song I found in the thread is

To give you an idea of what I am looking, I hate the stuff that goes really slowly to be 'dirty' and the screeching (flux pavillion, sorry guys, I know you love this guy) I'm a huge fan of Nero, so loads of his good. That crissy song is a good example and also knife party - internet friends is pretty boss, that kind of heavy electro. Oh and some skillex stuff was ok. Cheers!

Edited by Comp Dude2

Can't claim to be a huge dubstep fan, and it wouldn't be something I'd usually consider for casual listening.

I did however find this entertaining.

(from about 9:30 to around 14:30)

Can't embed to a specific part of youtube video on here it seems, so just a link. The whole thing is worth a watch though.

Hey guys, can you recommend me some 'filthy DnB' (as someone put it), I've dabbled in DnB but don't like the heavy dubstep as much as I try.

I looked through the first 6 pages and you guys seem to mainly like the heavy stuff but maybe you can help. I think the best song I found in the thread is

To give you an idea of what I am looking, I hate the stuff that goes really slowly to be 'dirty' and the screeching (flux pavillion, sorry guys, I know you love this guy) I'm a huge fan of Nero, so loads of his good. That crissy song is a good example and also knife party - internet friends is pretty boss, that kind of heavy electro. Oh and some skillex stuff was ok. Cheers!

Post up a DnB thread dude, I'll put some stuff in there.

something like this?

might be a repost but its good stuff