_TheAlexO

Dubstep anyone?

NO NO NO NO! go away dubstep! is this what i'll have to listen to in 10 years on the radio as classic? FAIL

NO NO NO NO! go away dubstep! is this what i'll have to listen to in 10 years on the radio as classic? FAIL

LOL it's not all bad, half of it is great and half is terrible.

You may have heard the bad half ;D

Here's a good one.

He's totally right...there are some TERRIBLE dubstep that I don't understand why people like them...they just sound like...annoying noises.

(Ironic I know, cuz thats dubstep) I just like the ones with some kind of melody.

I'm not a huge fan of them, just occasionally find some MIND-BLOWING tunes though!

it sounds like bad euro house music. hope this is a fad but than again people said rap was also but it's still around. atleast emo music is going away.....very very slowly.

it sounds like bad euro house music. hope this is a fad but than again people said rap was also but it's still around. atleast emo music is going away.....very very slowly.

just don't visit the thread. if this becomes classic in 10 years, then u can just listen to whatever takes lady gaga's place as a strictly non-classic

plus u prolly don't even have the proper equipment to actually hear the dubstep...

Edited by sack_patrol

just don't visit the thread. if this becomes classic in 10 years, then u can just listen to whatever takes lady gaga's place as a strictly non-classic

plus u prolly don't even have the proper equipment to actually hear the dubstep...

ha, i think i have that covered but dubstep still sucks, i'm glad us grownup don't like it.