Thread Report or something...

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip , I saw the spammers have that number 143040 in their account , before I was a mod I thought it was from one IP but the IP keeps changing so that spam bot keeps spamming.

Yip , I saw the spammers have that number 143040 in their account , before I was a mod I thought it was from one IP but the IP keeps changing so that spam bot keeps spamming.

are they using the program which hides there actual IP address? Only way to beat em is to add some thing that requires a brain like the works u gotta write or something...a picture

are they using the program which hides there actual IP address? Only way to beat em is to add some thing that requires a brain like the works u gotta write or something...a picture

Now that sounds like a good idea....

We've got their IP addresses and they are all diferent . They arent hiding them but change them after they're banned so they can create a new member to start spamming with.

I dont think we'll be able to stop them , we must all just do our job as mods and you guys must report posts. That makes things so much easier.

How bout adding that security feature thing where you have to type what you see in the picture to register an account. That would at least limit the problem to people spamming as i dont think a bot could get around it.

How bout adding that security feature thing where you have to type what you see in the picture to register an account. That would at least limit the problem to people spamming as i dont think a bot could get around it.

Ha ha, think again. :P