DanTheGamer11

Thread Report or something...

I use both yahoo and gmail. So that had better not happen.

I dont think it will , I use gmail too .

I just got rid of my first true spammer :) Im sure that with the new mods namely me and boinker , that the forums will be cleaner of spam .

All you guys really help us by reporting spam so as long as you keep helping us , spam will be gone much quicker :)

Basically you have to be active and be helpful arund here and then you can apply to be a mod. I've been asking Dave (Bosco) every month for nearly 4 months to be a mod :)

The amount of mods depend on the positions available , thats why I had to wait but Im so excited about being a mod :woo:

Well Lucky You! 4 months sound like a long time!

Well Lucky You! 4 months sound like a long time!

Lol , Its awesome being a mod . You only realise how much junk is posted when you become a mod . I've just been dealing with 23 junk posts and with quite a bit of spam earlier

Just so long as he doesn't have the "Nuke All" button, I'm good.

Dont worry you're all safe :P Im doing it for the good of OCC, I dont think you would like to see 23 random posts of "whats up" all over

Dont worry you're all safe :P Im doing it for the good of OCC, I dont think you would like to see 23 random posts of "whats up" all over

For a moment I was tempted to start posting, "How about 22?" then, "How about 21?", then "How about 20?" and so on, all the way down to 1. I would find it funny but I don't like the idea of being reported for spam on such a silly joke.

Lol , Its awesome being a mod . You only realise how much junk is posted when you become a mod . I've just been dealing with 23 junk posts and with quite a bit of spam earlier

And you don't even see half of what I see. :(

You admins must do a lot of work ! I take my hat off to you guys who are so very dedicated to OCC :thumbsup:

Or the other half I see that Nerm doesn't :lol:

lol @ Dave! Over 200 spam account registrations today alone. :angry: