Girlfriends; how frustrating are they to you?

iskout

For those of you that feel like you have an insane woman, I recommend you watch the movie Straw Dogs. Once you've watched this, you'll be kind of glad your girlfriend only hits the keyboard when firefox crashes. There a lot crazies out there, you just have to find the one that is the least crazy.

Thats why we call it dating...its all about finding the girl, or guy, thats right for you and weeding out those that arent....

More times than not a guy will pick a girl who's most like his mother as thats what he is comfortable with. Now we dont really mean to do this but it comes from growing up and learning its acceptable behavior and it becomes and ingrained trait. It doesnt always happen but I would venture to say that more than half of the guys do it.

Besides to have to date a few crazy ones to really appreciate the good ones when you find them otherwise you would take them for granted and probably treat them like crap...Ther are alot of good woman that got ruined by guys that treated them badly. And whats worse is the same happens for nice guys...

Sometimes your mission in life is to find that special person who has had a rough opast and show them some love and help each other get on the straight and narrow...

Now woman are NOT there just to clean up after you and do all those things that mommy did...like cook and clean. You're big boys now and you should be helping...clean up after yourself and do help as often as you can...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why we call it dating...its all about finding the girl, or guy, thats right for you and weeding out those that arent....

More times than not a guy will pick a girl who's most like his mother as thats what he is comfortable with. Now we dont really mean to do this but it comes from growing up and learning its acceptable behavior and it becomes and ingrained trait. It doesnt always happen but I would venture to say that more than half of the guys do it.

Besides to have to date a few crazy ones to really appreciate the good ones when you find them otherwise you would take them for granted and probably treat them like crap...Ther are alot of good woman that got ruined by guys that treated them badly. And whats worse is the same happens for nice guys...

Sometimes your mission in life is to find that special person who has had a rough opast and show them some love and help each other get on the straight and narrow...

Now woman are NOT there just to clean up after you and do all those things that mommy did...like cook and clean. You're big boys now and you should be helping...clean up after yourself and do help as often as you can...

Straw Dogs, I'm talking about a movie here! :lol:

I knew I liked you.

Also....in regards to the geek comment....former geek here thanks :-p.

My hubby gets mad at me when I organize his office....but just a FYI...when you are married...you dont have a room anymore. Granted I leave his space alone most of the time. I have to use it too and I dont appreciate having to wade through crap. You just have to suck it up and get organized. Also, I've been treated like crap by guys in the past but I know that it isn't my husbands fault so I dont hold MY past against him. AND I lovingly clean up some pretty disgusting man messes...and I do it with love...this does not mean that at some point I wont go on strike and start kicking some arse. Most of my female friends are exactly the same way. Maybe you just need to look for a southern belle. ANYWHO...being narrowminded and treating all women the same isn't going to get you anywhere.

Men like sechs, women like emotions/relationships. Sums it up?

:withstupid:

I think it evens out in the end and there's not conclusive prove that one side is better then another.

Ok guys seriously. If you hate girls so much just switch to guys.

Not being gay myself I would not want to give it a shot but honestly if you are so ready to bash them and they drive you insane like you say why not just give being a homosexual a shot?

Maybe there are just some screwed up feelings that will come to light when the lights go off and maybe you will realize why you can't stand females. I am not suggesting anyone is gay but if you do happen to be gay that is good for you.

I am not one to be sexist and some of what you guys are saying is just a wee bit offensive to me atleast. I know plenty of guys that would try to pull the same crap your girlfriend is trying to pull if they could. That being said I really like woman, I think they are very easy to get along with; as much or more so than most guys I know. Maybe it is just because I am "man-pretty" but I get pretty fair treatment with the ladies in return for being nice.

There's also the option of living without them thus completely getting rid of all your problems.

Edited by fire_storm

There's also the option of living without them thus completely getting rid of all your problems.

This is true but mostly to me it was apparent that an important part of these relationships is the physical part. Assuming the person doesn't want to give up sechs I guess.

Maybe just try to start a relationship without the ultimate goal being intercourse is a better option than avoiding girls.

I have no problem with the ladies so I am not seeing the problem with spending time with them. In fact I am happiest when I am with my girlfriend (though the relationship started purely physical so I can't talk.)

Now, see, I have no problem with getting other girls.. it's just the TYPE of girls that I tend to attract that bothers me. The majority of them spend more time stoned than not, which is funny since I don't smoke or drink anymore, and haven't done so in about 2 years. My girlfriend is the sechs addict, not me, interestingly enough. I'm not saying it's not pleasurable, just not something that I couldn't possibly live without.

Also, I think it's just more about my girlfriend and I simply having two different mindsets. For example.. Her idea of fun is to watch Pagan and/or Wiccan youtube videos. My idea of fun is to play around inside my computer, or to play a video game. Heck, I'm all for reading a news article. She refuses.

We are simply different, and our differences clash. She doesn't seem to notice it, but I sure do. :-/

Ya know...it's healthy for a couple to have SEPERATE interests. Actually...it's a must. D3bruts1d is a programmer...he loves gadgets...watching movies....he's totally technology centered. I prefer painting, beading, creating, reading, being outside etc. We do however...share a love for hiking, camping, and watching movies together on the couch. You have to just discover something you both like and leave the rest alone. I can't imagine what would happen if I forced my hubby to do crochet with me....or bellydance. It would be entertaining....

Ya know...it's healthy for a couple to have SEPERATE interests. Actually...it's a must. D3bruts1d is a programmer...he loves gadgets...watching movies....he's totally technology centered. I prefer painting, beading, creating, reading, being outside etc. We do however...share a love for hiking, camping, and watching movies together on the couch. You have to just discover something you both like and leave the rest alone. I can't imagine what would happen if I forced my hubby to do crochet with me....or bellydance. It would be entertaining....

I don't care about having a bunch of different interests, as long as we share SOME interests. About the only thing that we have in common is that we both like watching movies. And Chinese food.

That said, she gets pissed when I don't show any interest in her Wiccan stuff (I gave it a try already. I even went to some ritual with her...) Yet I'm now allowed to do my own thing when she sits on youtube for hours at a time and watches her Wiccan videos. I usually just sit on my bed and wait for her to finish up.

My point was to find something that you both DO like. Try something new. If she isn't mature enough to realize that you don't have to like everything she does then you need to move on. At the same time...you need to know that she just wants to share something with you. She obviously cares.