Girlfriends; how frustrating are they to you?

iskout

Sorry, I hate to impose, but as a female (And a new member.) I kind of get annoyed at posts like this =/

We're not all like the women you seem to describe, and to be fair, women can say the same about men =P

Danrik, my boyfriend and a member on this forum can be very bossy, can get snappy when I'm trying to help him, very OCD about certain things and tends to be a dick when we fight. But we've been together for 4 years, long distance. I think its fair to say we've been through a lot, and I can promise you that if you still want to cuddle her after a bad day or are reluctant to leave her, then don't :3

You can ask Danrik, we have huge interest differences, but we tend to have nice conversations about our differences :3 I am also Wiccan, and I don't really enjoy watching the video's TBH, but Dan doesn't care, even though he doesn't believe in anything at all.

I'm not having a go, I was just reading this over his shoulder and thought that some of you wheren't being very fair on women =/ I can say, your girlfriend isn't a very good example of women and how we can be. I know I can confuse my boyfriend with how roundabout I can be, and how easily annoyed I can get =P Don't round us all in a bag and lump us all as 'good for nothing'. Most of us try very hard to understand, and I hardly understand Dan most of the time when he talks about computers, but then he doesn't understand what I am talking about some of the time too :3

If I offended at all just say how and what I said that offended you D: I try my hardest not to start big fights, I just find it unfair when people say things like this about anyone :3

Edited by ShadowBunni

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy fix...go for a drive and come back later....

Girlfriends can be rather annoying but most of the time it can be our fault but lucky part is they are Girlfriends and you can just go get you another one like snapping a finger....

Alot less annoying than say... a wife... you just cant get rid of them as easily and when you try it cost :)

wisely spoken ... girlfriends are easily gotten rid of. :biggrin:

Sorry, I hate to impose, but as a female (And a new member.) I kind of get annoyed at posts like this =/

We're not all like the women you seem to describe, and to be fair, women can say the same about men =P

Danrik, my boyfriend and a member on this forum can be very bossy, can get snappy when I'm trying to help him, very OCD about certain things and tends to be a dick when we fight. But we've been together for 4 years, long distance. I think its fair to say we've been through a lot, and I can promise you that if you still want to cuddle her after a bad day or are reluctant to leave her, then don't :3

You can ask Danrik, we have huge interest differences, but we tend to have nice conversations about our differences :3 I am also Wiccan, and I don't really enjoy watching the video's TBH, but Dan doesn't care, even though he doesn't believe in anything at all.

I'm not having a go, I was just reading this over his shoulder and thought that some of you wheren't being very fair on women =/ I can say, your girlfriend isn't a very good example of women and how we can be. I know I can confuse my boyfriend with how roundabout I can be, and how easily annoyed I can get =P Don't round us all in a bag and lump us all as 'good for nothing'. Most of us try very hard to understand, and I hardly understand Dan most of the time when he talks about computers, but then he doesn't understand what I am talking about some of the time too :3

If I offended at all just say how and what I said that offended you D: I try my hardest not to start big fights, I just find it unfair when people say things like this about anyone :3

It's always unfair when people make these generalizations. The guys should understand. If not...well they aren't ready for a relationship :-).

It's always unfair when people make these generalizations. The guys should understand. If not...well they aren't ready for a relationship :-).

Completely agree with you there. It's not the similarities or the differences that build a relationship, it's something else that you can only hope to find in another person and they find in you.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18804_the-6-wrong-questions-men-love-to-ask-about-women.html I think this fits in here perfectly.

But along the same lines, http://www.cracked.com/article_18529_6-absurd-gender-stereotypes-that-science-says-are-true.html Science!