Girlfriends; how frustrating are they to you?

iskout

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoArmistead: That's why you forget about girls and become gay like me

Not saying it's the best option to take, but you know... there are some times you get a little curious... and next thing you know...

Anyway, hard to say without knowing all the details of your relationship, but if this is a make or break kind of thing, I wouldn't consider staying with her. Help her out a little bit, but the way it sounds from what you've said, it sounds like she just considers you a free ride, and will throw a fit until she gets what she wants. That or she's just frustrated with trying to get it done on time and is taking things out on you, which tends to happen.

Like the Doc said, you should probably go for a drive. Tell her you're going to get something for the both of you to drink while she keeps working away. It'll give you time to relax and come back with a clear head.

someone intelligent, reasonable, rational ect...

Where do you find women like that? I've never heard of such a thing. :dunno:

Just find a taller good looking guy, and the woman holding his hand is the one you're looking for.

Actually I do know several women like that, including my best friend. Actually two of my best friends and all three if you forgive one lapse. Then there's... sorry, won't name names, but I actually thinking about it, I can name at least ten women like that within five years of my age. It's times like this that I wonder why I've never had a girlfriend, then I remember, they're all taken.

But shes pretty right? :happy:

She is. There is a picture of us in the "Babes of OCC" thread.

She's not usually so annoying, but we don't live together. She can get a little clingy (VERY clingy), and if that happens when I'm not with her, she'll call me or text me repeatedly. I had family come from ~250 miles away, and I tried to spend 1 evening with them. In the course of 4 hours, she called me 6 times, because "she was bored." Admittedly, she didn't have any minutes on her phone to text me with instead of calling me, but still.. is 1 evening with my family too much to ask?

part of it is her family. She lives in a house with a little brother who is mentally challenged (He's 16, and about as developed as an 8 year old), and a little sister who's a spoiled brat. Her step-dad relies on her to take care of HIS kids, while he sits in his room on his computer (That I picked out for him) and lets his kids do what they want. She also has her little 5 year old cousin, whose father is more interested in trying to get a date than looking after his kid. She's only 18, she can't be expected to take care of 3 kids, go to school, work, and not go a LITTLE crazy.

That said, in the words of Christopher Titus... "Crazy makes you crazy" :doh:

my girlfriend knows the ctrl+alt+del very well and uses it often. maybe im just lucky

Yup, just lucky. But then again, I don't know many men who know the 3 finger salute either.

Yup, just lucky. But then again, I don't know many men who know the 3 finger salute either.

Your friends really need to bone up on their ethnic serbian victory signals.

<closes wikipedia tab>

I had a wife once....ONCE. I didn't used to be bitter but women are really bothersome to me. To needy. I'm not saying they're all bad but the optimal time spent with a women for me nowadays is 15 minutes.

Just can't take it and I guess I'm just really pissed at that stupid whore.