Girlfriends; how frustrating are they to you?

iskout

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yous guys can piss n moan all you want to about them females but i'm on my 4th long time girl...

and all i can say is 3rd times a charm ! ...this one's a keeper !

so far, she's hasn't been more trouble than she's worth.

we're coming up on our 6th anniversary pretty soon.

yous guys can piss n moan all you want to about them females but i'm on my 4th long time girl...

and all i can say is 3rd times a charm ! ...this one's a keeper !

so far, she's hasn't been more trouble than she's worth.

we're coming up on our 6th anniversary pretty soon.

Congrats man :cheers:

me and my girl are almost at our year :)

10 years with the same woman here....yes she annoys me at times but hey, life isnt meant to be too easy. If it was it would be no fun at all.

I actually enjoy a good challenge at times and that she is.... :)

Congrats man :cheers:

me and my girl are almost at our year :)

a good girl is alot of fun too!

Posted Today, 07:32 AM

10 years with the same woman here....yes she annoys me at times but hey, life isnt meant to be too easy. If it was it would be no fun at all.

right on doc!

it's not the challenge that annoys me, simply the inability for me to challenge her without having a brick shoved down my throat.

Why date someone that annoys you? Also...no offense...but i'd rather pull my teeth out than be with someone that dense or immature. Don't get me wrong...we all have duh moments...but it's good to be with someone that will just laugh along with you (not at you). Patience and understanding are needed on both sides. And FYI...not all women are surrounded in drama...I personally detest it and avoid it at all costs. Sure i'm pretty absent minded...I forget to turn lights out...forget to start the oven >.>...couldn't find my way well...anywhere etc etc....but I also pick up dirty socks out of the floor, listen to loud snoring every night, and clean up kitchen disasters. It's all about give and take...it evens out.

Personally, I'd never be with a girl that doesn't suite me - someone intelligent, reasonable, rational ect...

They all lose those three traits once they hit late 30s

You're life won't ever be the same until they hit like 50 years old after that

Just wanted to share that last night my girl said something that made me very proud of her: "It's cold in your room, you need to start folding some proteins!" gotta love 'em haha

She was talking about Folding at Home proteins right? :)