Our random folding chat

mattyamdfanboi

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah Nyt ryda ruling with an iron fist lol

I have to :P

Oh and I havent visited this thread in a while , how did your psu get up and running again camaro ?

it was acting funny the fans would power up but nothing else would, and the post code indicated a power failure so i assumed it was the psu, i started a thread about how i thought it was odd, and someone suggested clear cmos then swap the ram, so now im running 2 gbs and have a bad stick on my desk lol but folding none the less

lol i know what you said but im not telling you, lol

Edited by camaro_dude15

maybe because theyre server cpus they dont have a large aftermarket following.. how many ppl not only run these at home, but also overclock the . out of them and use them for that sorta thing that would call on aftermarket support.. i dont know anyone.. hahah

exactly, they dont even come with a stock cooler, newegg only sells three coolers that work for it and its something that looks more at home on my northbridge, so overclocking isnt going to be extreme if at all , i mean this thing is like two normal sized cpu's put together in a rectangle, so its got to kick a out a ton of heat, i dont know why im talking about this seriously, the cpu alone cost 1300, and im going to want the board that takes four of them, 48 cores, lol forum wars wouldnt know what hit them, add a few gtx 580's and you cant lose

im going to want the board that takes four of them, 48 cores, lol forum wars wouldnt know what hit them, add a few gtx 580's and you cant lose

That rig would be the "be all and end all". And would destroy everything we could throw at it short of a supercomputer. :evilgrin: