Our random folding chat

mattyamdfanboi

itll kill thm both.. i can get 11k easily with my 460 :)

And I will remind you that the GPU is prefered for this task because they already have a better instruction set for it then the CPU.

It doesn't help that about half of my WUs are dropping for my i5 that my PPD is as low as it is....

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to buy two gtx 460 or maybe even a couple 560's when i found out im getting a little more of my student loan than i thought, but i also found out in the same day that in my class every student must build an engine, any engine as long as you have a vehicle to put it in to make sure it runs (as the school doesnt have an engine dyno just a chassis) but to expect to spend 1000 dollars for an import engine of 6 cyl or less, or 2000 for an american V8. the only vehicle i can do that for is my ford truck and or my brothers, 4x4 el camino, of course i chose the chevy becuase parts are cheaper, but no money for video cards.

But that el camino will have a mean little 383 stroker to kill the mud holes with

well i got something good to start with, its a 1969 327 out of a corvette, so it has the hard to find heads, havent decided if im going to reuse them or get a good set of aluminiums, definately make it a full roller, and a very lopey, for the muscle car feel, with a choppy idle.

still folding on the netbook, hopefully ill catch someone who is still folding

got the el camino out of the yard and took it to school for my project vehicle, took a very large chevy and a tractor, and onto the trailer, their is something wrong with the rear axle on it, it will roll backwards but not forwards, just slides if you try to go forward, after i got it to the city i hooked a chain to it and drug it around the parking lot to try to break it loose, but it just skidded every where, it looks like some kid was trying to drift around an empty parking lot.

has anyone one else have problems with a second gpu client not working and just going to sleep after five try's i have tried for weeks to get this to work right

Edited by camaro_dude15