The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

lol they actually made it an article, that is awesome. Though I do like how they reported people in other games also going the pacifist approach. What I really like is how they showed a difference in tactics though. Just because someone may have a 0 in their kill count doesn't mean they are necessarily a pacifist.

I have two friends already bored with the game because of the combat, but when I ask them how they approach combat they do it the pure warrior swing your sword, click that mouse really fast, way. I told them I will sometimes launch fire from afar, bow them as they approach and then switch to double daggers like a midevil cowboy. They're like, "uh ya I just charge." I told them it was great fun just picking people off by sneak attacking with the bow and going into hiding when they go looking for you, then sneak attack them again as they're going back. Really this game is as fun as you make it out to be.

My character is definitely no pacifist though. I mean I do little menial tasks for people, or things they're too scared to do themselves. I will chop firewood, a lot of firewood to help the local businesses. I love earning people's trust. Petty thievery like pickpocketing is a child's game, go big or go home! For example, my house in Whiterun - FREE. I did pay for the upgrades tho! I'm a good honest thief you can't trust. :happy:

Theres also the autorun-while-sneaking-into-a-wall-behind-a-town-guard-and-go-AFK method too.

I may have to that, but my way is definitely more fun. :P

Thanks for the tip though!

Edited by Fogel

Well I'm not saying it was the best written article, I just like how it showed multiple angles. Which is what makes games like this so fun.

If I do multiple run throughs, I might try the pacifist approach.

Well I'm not saying it was the best written article, I just like how it showed multiple angles. Which is what makes games like this so fun.

If I do multiple run throughs, I might try the pacifist approach.

My next run shall be the

kinda the complete opposite of Pacifist :lol: then I will go with out hurting people.

The video I think has been posted but it is funny and highly NSFW take a look at 5:45 and 7:35 nicely show how very far different from going peaceful monk it is.

Theres also the autorun-while-sneaking-into-a-wall-behind-a-town-guard-and-go-AFK method too.

I found that a #2 Snap-on screwdriver works well in this application... not that I ever did this... well maybe on Oblivion.