Computer Pet Peeves

El_Capitan

When someone points at something at your monitor and touches it with their greasy finger. Like they really have to touch it for you to see what they're pointing at. :mad:

• Like 1

When the first computer question i am asked is:

How many gigabytes does it have?

I toatly agree with the screen touching thing. Even worse when your working with someone else' computer and the monitor is covered in fingerprints.

Lol, at least I'm not the only one that doesn't like people touching my screen. I even preemptively tell them not to touch my screen.

Another one:

The Windows key... especially in games. It's disabled now, but it wasn't always.

When you let someone use your computer, come back, and they have installed some bullcrap service like AIM along with all the goodies that come with it :down:

Oh man... this pisses me off to no end!!! Had some dildo friend of my brothers install skype and two other programs that i cant remember, along with 2 trojans... what a nice guy!

I hate it when people complain about how messy my desk is despite the fact that when it's messy I know EXACTLY where everything is.

When people don't bother cleaning dust from their PC cases and wonder why it overheated really pisses me off.

When people touch my Acer LCD screen it makes me want to stab them! and don't get me about them touching my PC!