3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i couldn't wait a few weeks to get the second 580. placed an order this morning for another 580 and waterblock. should have sli up and running wensday and on water by the weekend if fedex can hurry its butt up.

well i couldn't wait a few weeks to get the second 580. placed an order this morning for another 580 and waterblock. should have sli up and running wensday and on water by the weekend if fedex can hurry its butt up.

Lol, not surprised. Those are gonna be beastly under water cooling, i just know it!

What the... when did you get a third 6970?? Im so confused!! I hate you... How do you have all this money lying around that you can just up and buy 3 new graphics cards just because! Lol, Wish i had the money for 2 more 570's... Even though i cant fit a third card in my computer because my giant power supply is in the way.

What the... when did you get a third 6970?? Im so confused!! I hate you... How do you have all this money lying around that you can just up and buy 3 new graphics cards just because! Lol, Wish i had the money for 2 more 570's... Even though i cant fit a third card in my computer because my giant power supply is in the way.

Dang Merc, I didn't want you to hate me ;) I just got a great deal on the 2 MSI 6970's, and a day later the same deal on 2 ASUS 6970's. Since I am a huge ASUS fan and was possibly planning on selling the MSI 6970's to get ASUS anyway, it just kind of worked out! I have no intention of keeping all 4 cards, and will be selling the 2 that don't OC as well, and putting the other 2 that I keep under water :biggrin: But when I'm looking at 4 6970's for $280 each, I start calculating how much I will actually spend once I sell the other 2 :evilgrin: $1120 invested, hoping to sell the other 2 for around $330 each, $660 total, would mean I got my 2 6970's for $460 total, and I'm very happy at $230 each!

Would love to test out the quad fire, but I'm PSU limited right now.

Dang Merc, I didn't want you to hate me ;) I just got a great deal on the 2 MSI 6970's, and a day later the same deal on 2 ASUS 6970's. Since I am a huge ASUS fan and was possibly planning on selling the MSI 6970's to get ASUS anyway, it just kind of worked out! I have no intention of keeping all 4 cards, and will be selling the 2 that don't OC as well, and putting the other 2 that I keep under water :biggrin: But when I'm looking at 4 6970's for $280 each, I start calculating how much I will actually spend once I sell the other 2 :evilgrin: $1120 invested, hoping to sell the other 2 for around $330 each, $660 total, would mean I got my 2 6970's for $460 total, and I'm very happy at $230 each!

Would love to test out the quad fire, but I'm PSU limited right now.

Lol dang yeah, id love to see the score out of 4 of those beastly monsters. Get a new PSU lololol!! Yeah if you can sell them for what your hoping for, $230 each for 6970's is an AMAZING Deal!! Where the heck did you find them so cheap?

Lol dang yeah, id love to see the score out of 4 of those beastly monsters. Get a new PSU lololol!! Yeah if you can sell them for what your hoping for, $230 each for 6970's is an AMAZING Deal!! Where the heck did you find them so cheap?

Working on the new PSU :thumbsup: Just trying to find a great deal on the AX1200, which is what I really want. I can get a Antec 1200 right now for a great price off some1 local, but paul's review points out some cons that are a concern for me. Trust me though, I would love to see all 4 6970's in action :evilgrin: Especially when you consider $280 x 4 = $1120, or roughly the price of 2 GTX 580's :whistling: So, hopefully I can get a new PSU before selling the other 2 6970's!