3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/576299 Crappy 980x 4-5870s...

Just noticed this, missed it with that giant SS of 580's lol. Wow nice Road...

Your entering the forum warz with this setup arent you? Are you going to have "Exotic" cooling on those 4 5870's, and that 980x? If so, i cant wait to see the results of that!

**Edited for Epic fail: Originally typed "Erotic" Cooling. Sounds... dare i say it... Sounds Hot!**

Your entering the forum warz with this setup arent you? Are you going to have "Exotic" cooling on those 4 5870's, and that 980x? If so, i cant wait to see the results of that!

Road runners definately competing just not on team OCC :P He's on team TRP and will probably be using ln2 or something really awesome

Already burned up 20 liters with the 980x, the guy that built my cascade is on his way from Atlanta to fix it, has a slow leak or something and needs tuning. Just using air on the 5870s, to lazy to even put the water blocks on that have been laying there on the table about a year now...

Also got another 980x on the way, this one is crap...

Edited by road-runner

Already burned up 20 liters with the 980x, the guy that built my cascade is on his way from Atlanta to fix it, has a slow leak or something and needs tuning. Just using air on the 5870s, to lazy to even put the water blocks on that have been laying there on the table about a year now...

Also got another 980x on the way, this one is crap...

Thats some good customer service right there! Come all the way from Atlanta to Texas to fix your Cascade!

How is all that snow in Texas treating you? I heard on the news the other day, that it was colder in Houston Texas that it was on Anchorage Alaska... Thats messed up for an area thats not used to such low temps and lots of snow!

Be interested in selling that "crappy" 980x for real cheap to me?

Well i finally got a few hours on an off quality time with my new GTX 570... I appears as though i got a nice card because i was able to pull 971/1942/2432 out of the card and it give me what i think is a pretty impressive score!

i7 930 @ 4.47Ghz

GTX570 - 971/1942/2432

Pscore = P6665

Well i finally got a few hours on an off quality time with my new GTX 570... I appears as though i got a nice card because i was able to pull 971/1942/2432 out of the card and it give me what i think is a pretty impressive score!

i7 930 @ 4.47Ghz

GTX570 - 971/1942/2432

Pscore = P6665

I was like ..... He beat me :blink: ... Then I see , the physics score :O:lol:

Imma try up my clocks , what volts did you use on the GTX570 ?