OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

No worries Dave, it is the holidays after all. Family has a precedence, as does feeling better, so everyone should be able to wait however long it needs to take to get all the drawings done. And well, people should be with their families on Christmas Eve anyway. :lol:

Tell that to the Phoenix Zoo. I'm working 8:30 am to 10:30 pm tomorrow. YAY FOR 14 WORK DAYS!!!!1

Tell that to the Phoenix Zoo. I'm working 8:30 am to 10:30 pm tomorrow. YAY FOR 14 WORK DAYS!!!!1

Damn, I know they have Zoo Lights going on (I was just in Phoenix :P) but a 14 hour day? Man.. I only thought retailers were that bad, not zoos.

I am sick and have a party at my house so don't expect the annoucement at any certain time tommorrow night I will get to it as soon as I can.

In the mean time hows about that naked woman then? :lol:

Hope you get better soon Bosco and i wish everyone has a happy and safe christmas

I have a bad ear infection right now. Doc says I can't fly if it doesn't clear up.

I am on antibiotics but they don't seem to be working. I am doing everything to clear this up but nothing is working and it seems to be getting worse as of today.

If all else fails I could drive but that's like 20 hours :(

drink 1 bottle of bacardi 151 try not to toss your cookies and go to bed covered up well that used to be my remedy for all my sickness i had it took half of a fifth of the bacardi for me to be drunk enuff to pass out easily and i always woke up feeling alot better but dont call me if your hung over or feel worse hehe

I have a bad ear infection right now. Doc says I can't fly if it doesn't clear up.

I am on antibiotics but they don't seem to be working. I am doing everything to clear this up but nothing is working and it seems to be getting worse as of today.

If all else fails I could drive but that's like 20 hours :(

Oh yeah, ear infections are the worst. I've had two of them so bad that my eardrum actually ruptured to let all that fluid built up spill out. Couldn't hear for weeks!

Hope you get better Bosco!