Bosco

OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Thanks for the best wishes guys.

No change as of today. Went and got a bunch of vitamins and crap so hopefully that helps.

As for the contest it will shut down at 9pm Pacific time so make sure your entries are in by then.

I will announce the winners sometime this evening, not sure what time. I am going to bed here in a few hours again to get some rest. Be back later.

No change as of today. Went and got a bunch of vitamins and crap so hopefully that helps.

As for the contest it will shut down at 9pm Pacific time so make sure your entries are in by then.

I will announce the winners sometime this evening, not sure what time. I am going to bed here in a few hours again to get some rest. Be back later.

I hope you get better soon man!

While im new to forums i have been following this website for just over a year and love all your reviews etc found them so helpful! Good luck to everyone, in the uk here to wont know if i have won anything till Christmas day :P would be a added plus for sure

The best I do when I'm sick is resting. That usually works. Hope it works for you too.

Out of the "loop" with school and all, and then I almost forget about this??? got my entry done a few minutes ago

I just entered forums to leave a Christmas message and looking for the Off-topic section I found this I tought it was te contest of 2009. Well I saw 2010 and I sent my message.

This forums rocks is full of ppl to share their knowledge, reviews (who help me decide my build) and we also have contest!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Edited by loco_frags

Good luck folks!

This is the first time I've had a chance to come up for air since this is my little guys first "coherent" Christmas. I'm bagged but can't wait to see his face tomorrow morning.

Feel better Bosco!

Bosco,

When I was home sick from school (during the mid to late 80's) i slept some on the couch and always during the day they were showing "Tron", or "The last starfighter" on one of the movie channels. I encourage you to lay on the couch, with an afghan and a cat and a big drink of ice water and watch one of them. You will be ready for school by the next day I promise :)

To everyone else,

There has always been enough gear and enough people selected that even if you don't win it still feels like everyone won something. I won a set of memory two years ago and it was awesome! it wasn't 8 gigs or anything. it was some general ddr2 tracer red stuff and it worked great. it just made me feel wonderful to have such a large part of a build taken care of for me. (now the next year i won the whole shebang and my god!.....i wont discuss any more except that the winner will truly have a great year of enjoyment and appreciation.) I really think OCC understands its community and helps them to not only achieve the goals of building and networking competency but also achieve a higher level of learning all with the greatest civility, and I love this place for giving back to its people who make it a great place.

Rock on Dave.

Get well soon.

Enjoy this everyone!

Happy Qwanzhnukkahmass everyone!!!