Minecraft

Flibo

Crap, I just burnt my log cabin down..... Protip: No matter how much stone you put around it, fire will always get to the wood around the stone.

I'll post screens later

You can do it. Just make sure you don't have any fire near wood, leave at least 1 block spacing. I got a fireplace to work well, after burning my house down like 12 times lol..

Also we should get a dedicated server of some sort. I would love to connect to the OCC server but I cant! :(

I wouldn't do that yet. There's a big update coming in two weeks and who knows what that will change. It would probably just be good to reset then.

Good point - wait I will.

Guys - future reference - if I catch you exploiting stuff on the server once we restart the world (so when the MP updates are released) I'll be very angry. :P

AFAIK it's impossible to get TNT in multiplayer unless you're an OP - and I made nobody an OP. So blow stuff up with the TNT while you can...but don't pull that crap once we start real survival mode. :)

Guys - future reference - if I catch you exploiting stuff on the server once we restart the world (so when the MP updates are released) I'll be very angry. :P

AFAIK it's impossible to get TNT in multiplayer unless you're an OP - and I made nobody an OP. So blow stuff up with the TNT while you can...but don't pull that crap once we start real survival mode. :)

Hopefully, it'll be fixed in the next patch......

And I think I broke the server hahahahahahahahaha

Might have to stick mine back up then just to have a server to screw around in.

If what I've heard is true and with this next patch comes a "true" multiplayer survival then creepers would drop gunpowder right?

If what I've heard is true and with this next patch comes a "true" multiplayer survival then creepers would drop gunpowder right?

I thought they did now, you can find them in dungeons.

On a quick side not, tnt has completely ruined the game for me...... like fire did before it. Now all I do is destroy things, not very productive :(

I thought they did now, you can find them in dungeons.

On a quick side not, tnt has completely ruined the game for me...... like fire did before it. Now all I do is destroy things, not very productive :(

Not very productive? I think you'll find that's the polar opposite. The phrase you're looking for is "it's very destructive"

Isn't Waco's server a world to "screw" around in at the moment as well? Hence why he's just leaving it until the patch comes out?