Minecraft

Flibo

Yeah, I got that issue too so I decided to host my own server for us to use as well. For the ip you should be able to put usrking.dnydns.com in and connect (not tested yet) otherwise use the IP sixtyfourdotonehundredsixdoteightyeightdottwohundredfourty (will work). See you guys on!

Hmm, it doesn't appear to be working right at the moment. I'll keep on it (Waco upload your settings for me would ya?) so it can run right.

Edited by RogerDeath

Yeah, I got that issue too so I decided to host my own server for us to use as well. For the ip you should be able to put usrking.dnydns.com in and connect (not tested yet) otherwise use the IP 64.106.88.240 (will work). See you guys on!

can't connect hmm...

can't connect hmm...

Yeah, I'm having issues from the local machine so I don't know what the issue is. I'll keep looking though...

AHA! Its a Classic Server instead of the Alpha one. Give me a few minutes and it'll be up.

Edited by RogerDeath

Wait can you use the alpha client to connect to classic servers? That might be my issue...

No, but I fixed it so that the server is running the Alpha build now. Deathmineral and Andrew have already gotten on and played around...

Same here, connection refused.

It actually booted me off earlier and just... stopped working.

Yeah - my roommate restarted the router last night and I forgot to start the server back up. My bad. :)

As for those who can't connect - I don't see anything from my end at all. Also - Death - could you please remove the plaintext IP? I wrote it out like I did for a reason. :P

RogerDeath - I didn't actually change any of the settings aside from the amount of memory to allocate to the JVM (mine is set at the maximum of 1.5 GBs).