Minecraft

Flibo

Something important that danny and I just discovered, you need to type the IP address for the server, if you copy and paste it then it fails.

I copy/paste the IP and don't have any issues...odd.

I haven't played much in the past few days myself, I kind of got bored of it after a while, once you build a place to live, dig a mine, get diamonds, and build a tower somewhere... you sort of don't feel like there is much to do anymore. :lol:

Actually though, for the few times I have recently hopped on, no one has been on except for danny because he was getting on anyway. Too bad there isn't more activity, this is probably the most I've ever seen in a game at the same time, I thought it would stay pretty active all the time really.

Start a new world.

That's a touchy idea - I could back up the world and post it so people wouldn't lose anything (granted they'd have to host their own server to play on it though).

Thoughts?

Crap, I just burnt my log cabin down..... Protip: No matter how much stone you put around it, fire will always get to the wood around the stone.

I'll post screens later

Edited by F13Bubba

That's a touchy idea - I could back up the world and post it so people wouldn't lose anything (granted they'd have to host their own server to play on it though).

Thoughts?

I wouldn't do that yet. There's a big update coming in two weeks and who knows what that will change. It would probably just be good to reset then.

Oh it will! One notable update is that multiplayer will be improved vastly, actually making it 'survival'. I think all updates that SP get are coming to MP as well.