Minecraft

Flibo

Server crashed hopefully my epic platform was saved :(

I have a message in the logs along the lines of "Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded or did the system time change?"

I have no idea what to do about that - the server load has never been over a couple percent and it's definitely not eating too much bandwidth...

EDIT: I'm messing with the server settings - so don't worry if you log in and things are messed up or the world looks different. I have the old one backed up. :)

Edited by Waco

I also made like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many fence posts last night if anyone wants them.

If you can access other peoples storage chests then feel free to go into my Work-In-Progress castle and take them.

I think there is like 5 stacks of 64 left over or something like that.

this game is so awesome. I found it about 5 days ago and Im loving it. Its like legos except better. I'll try getting on the server later tonight. but for now, I have to stop playing cuz I have to go to class :(

It asks me for an IP... where do you guys play?

I posted my server earlier in the thread - it *should* be running fairly stably now. I restricted it to one core and gave it 1.5 GB of RAM to play with (stock was only 90 MB or something).

How much is the game currently and where do you get it. You guys have got me hooked without me ever touching the thing. :huh::-/

http://www.minecraft.net/

It's 10 euro (about $13.50 US dollars).