Minecraft

Flibo

weird I can connect to roger's, but not your server waco...

Anyways I got a nice house on Rodger's server, there is a Dungeon underneath it that I have to clear yet. If anyone feels up to clearing it go for it. I find that only TNT, and LAVA kills the creeps, since the bugs.

Still havent got around to buying alpha but have been playing classic all day. Just got stuck inside a block of lava.

Am i correct in thinking from everyone's comments that this game is a prime investment with almost unlimited hours to spend for only $13.

Yes, creeps only take damage from fire and lava afaik. The bad thing is that lava tends to burn stuff pretty quick, but I've managed to get some pork like that!

If anyone has spare cobblestone at Waco's server, feel free to share it with me :)

Since everybody seems to play on Waco's server I'm going to just take mine down (unless anybody objects to that).

As for actually playing, I found a nice little natural mine that I am currently exploiting, and I created a giant pillar of dirt in Waco's world to help show where I am ATM. It should be somewhere over near Andrew's stuff, but other then that general area I don't remember anymore.

Since everybody seems to play on Waco's server I'm going to just take mine down (unless anybody objects to that).

As for actually playing, I found a nice little natural mine that I am currently exploiting, and I created a giant pillar of dirt in Waco's world to help show where I am ATM. It should be somewhere over near Andrew's stuff, but other then that general area I don't remember anymore.

We'll pretty much play wherever, we just play on Waco's because most of us have many hours spent on multiple houses :)

We'll pretty much play wherever, we just play on Waco's because most of us have many hours spent on multiple houses :)

I can zip up the world if someone else has a better host for the server (though I think most of the problems we have are related to the game being in alpha :P). I don't think the files are that huge.

Good to see OCC is getting in to Minecraft! I play on a buddy of mines server (its hosted at a data center in Florida) myminecraft.com

Not sure how active OCC's is (I can't find the IP) you guys are welcome to come play with us here, I'll jump on OCC if someone can PM me

the address (Myminecraft.com) is the site for the other one, check out the world map, the place is pretty dang hugedizzle!

Waco!!! Whys can't I connect to your server! lol...

Your the only one I can't connect too!

Its weird because when I do a tracert from home to your server I get timed out. When I do it from my remote server it completes the trace.... wtf!

I can't even ping you from home w/out it timing out... Its almost like my ISP is blocking your IP...

I can't even ping you from home w/out it timing out... Its almost like my ISP is blocking your IP...

Are they competitors with Northland Cable (the worst cable/internet company I've ever dealt with)? :lol:

Sorry you can't connect. :( The world is really getting pretty huge. Someone is building a skyscraper on a diamond base right now... :huh: