Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

I keep getting driver crashes halfway through the bench if I oc past a certain point. its kind of annoying because before this windows install it was running primo unless I really beat the card up. stupid nvidia!!!

Don't feel so bad. I crashed a screen the other day in a high frame spike.... I lol'ed. :rofl:

I think official ati driver releases should be approved. I.e 10.7 10.8, plus app profiles. Stability wise and multi gpu wise, the newer drivers are a considerable help. But it should be limited to the WHQl drivers not beta,

I don't think that people using 10.8 drivers should be punished for doing so. If futuremark is slow approving the drivers thats not the members fault so I will consider those valid.

If people are using a version of 3dmark prior to 1.2 because they can't get it to validate I would consider those valid entries as well.

Well there went my chances of placing anywhere in the top twenty, let alone the top fifty. Guess this old Agena is finally starting to show its age badly.

boinker I saw your scores god damn bro! thats with only one 480!!! you scored 6k higher then mine and mine was as pushed as I can get it. I have only scored higher with my 280 one time and I cant seem to repeat it, kind of annoying tbh, my gtx 260 clocked higher then this 280 I dont understand why im geting these driver crashes even at lower clocks.

unfortunately it seems i won't be able to post up my scores. I guess this competition was too much for my rig. It's been giving me problems the past few weeks and now it doesn't post anymore. I trailed it to the CPU connector which seems to have either of burned out or just given up on me. It also messed up my power supplies 4-pin cpu connector. Sucks, i was really looking forward to participate in this contest :(

unfortunately it seems i won't be able to post up my scores. I guess this competition was too much for my rig. It's been giving me problems the past few weeks and now it doesn't post anymore. I trailed it to the CPU connector which seems to have either of burned out or just given up on me. It also messed up my power supplies 4-pin cpu connector. Sucks, i was really looking forward to participate in this contest :(

I think Scott had the same problem with his AMD rig awhile back...