Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

boinker I saw your scores #&$ ^$*# bro! thats with only one 480!!! you scored 6k higher then mine and mine was as pushed as I can get it. I have only scored higher with my 280 one time and I cant seem to repeat it, kind of annoying tbh, my gtx 260 clocked higher then this 280 I dont understand why im geting these driver crashes even at lower clocks.

Thanks OC101. My cpu overclock got even higher and that landed me @ 28,855. I know I chewed up and spit out a dual 5870 set-up and a set of 480's in sli so im happy with its performance. the only downside is I think I may have to replace my chip now.... It may be a little Crispy on the inside. If I had some dice on hand then we would be having even more fun. :D

Note to self. loadline calibration, over 1.4 volts and suicide oc mentality don't mix. (see member title for further details) :rofl:

Edited by boinker

I finally got around to submitting my entry. My best 3DMark 06 score was 19929: http://service.futuremark.com/resultComparison.action?compareResultId=14604587&compareResultType=14

OCing my GTX 460 any higher gave me a lower score.

A bunch of people don't have their validation links correctly posted.

Edited by slugbug