Want to beat the system

Phil

Alrighty then. Thank you all for the replies. I have carefully analyzed the data presented in this thread and sadly must conclude that no, no one here has knowledge about skipping the ads on Hulu.

Summarizing the responses:

The Hulu ads really aren't that bad;

Hulu is free because of the ads and shame on me for wanting to cut them out;

Dr. Dre quotes are relevant on this forum;

The internets are going commercial so we might as well get used to it;

CowKing really isn't the king of cows.

rebellious and impatient by nature, i cannot accept conclusion #4 ....i'll never get used to it.... i'd rather stop watching webvids first !

rebellious and impatient by nature, i cannot accept conclusion #4 ....i'll never get used to it.... i'd rather stop watching webvids first !

Fight the power! Stick it to the man! Never trust anyone over 30!!!! :evilgrin:

Oh....wait... :glare:

• 7 months later...
What is Hulu
Given that the original poster was asking about skiping commercials you could assume that it is a service/website that plays videos.

Or you could try another service/website that isn't really all that common on the internet (I hear they will be revolutionary though), I forget what its called though... uhhh... I think its something like a inquiry motor or something like that.

EDIT:

Oh yeah I was close enough but it is actually called a 'SEARCH ENGINE' not an inquiry motor, hard to remember what all this new technology is called sometimes, ya know?

/s

Yeah I just noticed that yesterday. I'm wondering if it will escalate if I keep going without unblocking. If the black screen simply replaces the commercials, I think I can live with that. :P