Want to beat the system

Phil

isnt Hulu going to pay for subcription of 9.99?

I would hope then there are no adds...if you have to pay for it...I use it to watch something and 4 commercials at 30sec each arent near as bad as TV with 2 minutes 8 times in 45 minutes..lol

I think that's just for the non-desktop ones. IE, consoles, TVs, phones, and etc.

I agree with the others the commercials on Hulu aren't bad. At most its maybe one minute long. You're only watching one commercial vs 4-6 if you watched on TV :P Then there is the whole convenience thing, where you aren't playing $150 for a DVR :P.

Sometimes you can even opt to watch one long ad and then never watch any others during that vid.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I think that's just for the non-desktop ones. IE, consoles, TVs, phones, and etc.

I agree with the others the commercials on Hulu aren't bad. At most its maybe one minute long. You're only watching one commercial vs 4-6 if you watched on TV :P Then there is the whole convenience thing, where you aren't playing $150 for a DVR :P.

Sometimes you can even opt to watch one long ad and then never watch any others during that vid.

Sometimes they do that for entire movies, where otherwise you would be getting a half hour of ads on broadcast...

The ads are always the same ones though, it wouldnt be as annoying if it had some variation.....I DONT WANT A DAMN BEATBOX HP LAPTOP FROM A CRYSIS DUDE! :(

There is a status bar in the top right that says "Is this ad relevant to you?" Click Yes or No.

but kwok, i don't want commercials period, no matter how "good" they are...

...i want the commercials to disappear not the video content, just to get rid of the added commercials...what software does that?

when did this addon commercial stuff become ok and why are we allowing it ?

and if we allow it, will it get worse?, i think it will until there's no such thing as a "good" commercial...they'll all be bad !

...so far i haven't found a fix

Well, it's become okay because the ad's are what pay for Hulu to be free, if we didn't have the ads, we wouldn't have free hulu, so I'm happy with 2 minutes of ads in a 1 hour show :P

• Like 1

Well, it's become okay because the ad's are what pay for Hulu to be free, if we didn't have the ads, we wouldn't have free hulu, so I'm happy with 2 minutes of ads in a 1 hour show :P

Or they can have banner ads galore like other websites and leave my video alone :P

Alrighty then. Thank you all for the replies. I have carefully analyzed the data presented in this thread and sadly must conclude that no, no one here has knowledge about skipping the ads on Hulu.

Summarizing the responses:

The Hulu ads really aren't that bad;

Hulu is free because of the ads and shame on me for wanting to cut them out;

Dr. Dre quotes are relevant on this forum;

Teh internets are going commercial so we might as well get used to it;

CowKing really isn't the king of cows.