Call of Duty: Black Ops

WhenKittensATK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHmroPUt90

A new multiplayer teaser was released a few days ago. You can see a couple of new things in there. Most notable is a Rewind Theater (watch/edit/record gameplay). More games need demo recording systems like this and Halo. User friendly is the way to go.

IGN's breakdown of the teaser trailer

On Sept 1st there will be a full multiplayer reveal.

CoD: Black Ops, Halo Reach, Medal of Honor, and BF:BC2 - Vietnam Expansion. The battle of shooters in the upcoming months.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt that this will be very close to mw2. Excellent :) I only hope that the killstreaks will be underpowered or that there is a game mode that disables them (like barebones in mw2). They are simply awful.

Knife A gets shot into Target A.

Knife A is empty.

Player knifes Target B with Knife A (empty, only handle) and Knife B.

Player reloads projectile knife into Knife A.

I never knew stabbing someone with a handle was so Spec Ops.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Am I the only one that thinks this is getting out of hand? I mean remote control car bombs? Last time I saw something that ridiculous was in GTA, this game is less call of duty and more looney tunes, I can't wait for them to introduce the "coyote & roadrunner" multiplayer game mode. :lol:

Am I the only one that thinks this is getting out of hand? I mean remote control car bombs? Last time I saw something that ridiculous was in GTA, this game is less call of duty and more looney tunes, I can't wait for them to introduce the "coyote & roadrunner" multiplayer game mode. :lol:

I actually think that's damn cool. Ever since MW1, I have tagged COD games as realistic, multiplayer wise, anyway. I stopped playing MW2 for awhile, then started up again a couple of weeks ago, and I love how absolutely ridiculous it is. It's like comparing the show Chuck to Burn Notice. I'm super excited for this game, some of the levels looks sick, and the dive mechanic should be fun.