Why get a mac?

Jump4h

Just found this on the net. It makes me think, what indeed is so good about a mac? I would like some mac users to explain.

post-67165-12812821612809_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

good marketing

Indeed. I remember watching a youtube video for the release of the iPad in the UK. This guy didin't want to give up his spot to the journalists for 500 pounds.

EDIT: found it

Edited by Jump4h

Indeed. I remember watching a youtube video for the release of the iPad in the UK. This guy didin't want to give up his spot to the journalists for 500 pounds.

EDIT: found it

Preposterous. They make us guys in the UK look like idiots.

I bet that kid really regrets turning down that money after finding out what a heap of crap it really is.

Dell, HP, and others do the exact same thing to "upgrade" whatever machine you're looking at. It's almost never cost-effective to upgrade a factory machine from any company - especially in regards to CPUs, RAM, or HDDs. It's just more obvious when Apple does it because everyone is critical of Apple. :lol:

Dell, HP, and others do the exact same thing to "upgrade" whatever machine you're looking at. It's almost never cost-effective to upgrade a factory machine from any company - especially in regards to CPUs, RAM, or HDDs. It's just more obvious when Apple does it because everyone is critical of Apple. :lol:

I have never ever seen such price gouging, that is just ridiculous that the charge that much. $700 for a RAID card for gods sake.

I have never ever seen such price gouging, that is just ridiculous that the charge that much. $700 for a RAID card for gods sake.

It isn't that expensive I mean come on it will edit your pictures/videos and play your itunes. You think an inferior system running Windows or Linux can do that? :lol:

They do it too, but NOwhere near to the extent of apple and atleast with Dell or HP you can get a videocard better than a 4870 lol

LOL that's just bad. At least when I bought my current hardware the store had the decency to throw in a GT220 for FREE. $700 for a RAID card? $800 for a 24" screen? Are you kidding me? There has to be some kind of hidden 75% discount somewhere. Probably why no matter how much Steve Jobs and the rest of his douchbagerized company will never stand up to Microsoft, competitively.