2010 FIFA World Cup winner?

Nyt

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maradonna is a good coach in my eyes , Germany lost to Serbia so I think Argentina has a good chance

Maradona is a rubbish coach... he's already planning the party after he wins the cup, but we'll put him into his place! Against Serbia Germany lost but played well, especially considering they had 1 man missing after the 32. minute! They just didn't score...

Anywho, my prediction: Germany wins something close like a 2-1, Holland plays a brilliant game against brilliant Brazilians which will end like 2-2 or 3-3 and we'll see the first penalty shootout of this world cup. Spain will win against Portugal in a rather boring game (just like Portugal - Brazil was rubbish) and Paraguay will beat Japan :thumbsup:

Who thinks Brazil will beat the Netherlands in tomorrows match ?

It'll be close. I can see the Dutch really frustrating the Brazilians - they'll be the first real challenge of the tournament so far for Brazil - will be interesting to say the least.

I am SHOCKED :mellow:

I thought Brasil had this in the bag after seeing the first half.

Me too man, but seeing the 2nd half and the sheer stupidity leading to the red card I say the Dutch earned it. Now I'm gonna be supporting Ghana later today, and I think Germany can beat Argentina, but we'll see. I expect Spain to win their match too, but who knows, nothing's given in this phase of the tournament.

Me too man, but seeing the 2nd half and the sheer stupidity leading to the red card I say the Dutch earned it. Now I'm gonna be supporting Ghana later today, and I think Germany can beat Argentina, but we'll see. I expect Spain to win their match too, but who knows, nothing's given in this phase of the tournament.

Yes after seeing the Netherlands beat Brasil, I have my doubts about Uruguay and Ghana. I think Uruguay will beat Ghana and I HOPE Argentina beats Germany (seems like both teams are even) and Paraguay beats Spain. But if anything, today has taught me that anything can happen.

Awesome game Germany!!!

They played spectacularly and just thoroughly thrashed Argentina with a devastating 4-0!! What an exit for Maradona and his crew, as the Germans are looking to take the trophy. We'll see what Spain and Holland have to say about that though.