Evo 4G

Dariuas

I walked out of the Sprint Store @ 8:08am being the first to walk out with one!

I love it, its an amazing phone.

Anyone else?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally love my EVO; its the best phone I've had, I've never been one to wake up early to get a phone, considering I work at Best Buy; but this phone has me hooked.

Its super fast, and super reliable. It comes with Flash Light so you can do some flash supported things (IE The Really Addicting Flash Game listed on the Entertainment thread)

The Battery life is some what appalling, but

http://store.androidcentral.com/seidio-innocell-1750mah-extended-battery/8A37A6399.htm

Will get you more battery life out of hte phone!

I did a video chat with Fring earlier with a buddy of mine, it was awesome.

I did not want to deal with people today when I got out of work @ 8:30am so I ordered mine online through sprint.com.

Can't wait for it to arrive.

Here is something else to help with the battery issue if you have not already come across it.

http://www.talkandroid.com/android-forums/htc-evo-4g/5120-improving-battery-life-htc-evo.html

THere is a battery fix fr the Incredible that involves charging it with the phone off and then pulling the plug then turning the phone on and plugging in the charger until the LED lights up green again. Helps increase battery life somewhat. The 1750mah battery is supposed to help but it has gotten mixed reviews at some of the droid forums. I can go from about 8:30 AM to about midnight with my normal usage patterns. My BB was better in that respect but the Incredible is so much faster! Sorry for the jack but thought maybe the battery trick will help you out with the battery life until HTC gets the charging problem fixed

DONT BUY THAT BATTERY, BOTH SEIDIO AND MUGEN OVERCHARGE OUT THE WAZOOOO FOR THEIR BATTERIES (and they really only put out close to the stock performance). The best choice is a cheap extra ebay battery honestly.

OEM batteries offer the closest figures to what they are rated but the super cheapy ebay one's come pretty close and are just so cheap you can't help but get them..

Saying all that, DAMN YOU FOR HAVING AN EVO. I'm going to download the overclocking rom right now just so I feel better about owning my Hero lol

I am lucky to have a friend who bought from Ebay, and ne from Seidio, so, I'll wait.

I love my EVO; what I'll do, is I'll take a picture of my EVO with my Moment. :

DONT BUY THAT BATTERY, BOTH SEIDIO AND MUGEN OVERCHARGE OUT THE WAZOOOO FOR THEIR BATTERIES (and they really only put out close to the stock performance). The best choice is a cheap extra ebay battery honestly.

OEM batteries offer the closest figures to what they are rated but the super cheapy ebay one's come pretty close and are just so cheap you can't help but get them..

Saying all that, DAMN YOU FOR HAVING AN EVO. I'm going to download the overclocking rom right now just so I feel better about owning my Hero lol

CapsLock.jpg

PICTURE!

Sorry, I just felt that the caps lock would get the message to him 0.00019 seconds faster, :teehee: . I'll take any edge I can to make sure that Seidio doesn't get a cent

Gonna wait to see what Apple has to offer on Monday before deciding what my next purchase is going to be.

I would be more motivated to get the EVO if I had 4G speeds in my area, but it may be a while before it comes, if ever (Los Angeles is planned for later this year but I'm in Orange County and there's no indication that it will be coming here anytime soon).

Right now it's a toss up between the EVO, the HTC Incredible on Verizon, and either the fourth gen iPhone or the HTC Desire on AT&T.