Evo 4G

Dariuas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better hope it doesn't have any dead pixels

http://www.talkandro...pixel-problems/

Yeah read about this the other day.. Very disappointing in deed..

I posted this concern above a few posts.

IVIYTH0S made a point saying that the Android has a Flashlight app. and to use this as it makes the screen all white and you could see the dead pixels.

I will let you know my findings tomorrow!

I think, at least for those of us eagerly awaiting the device, that most the iPhone 4G is going to be pleasantly surprising to most.

I have been waiting since the original 3G, I avoided the 3GS for good reason, and I am really looking forward to the 4G.

We shall see.

Congratulations on your purchase, OP!

I think, at least for those of us eagerly awaiting the device, that most the iPhone 4G is going to be pleasantly surprising to most.

I have been waiting since the original 3G, I avoided the 3GS for good reason, and I am really looking forward to the 4G.

We shall see.

Congratulations on your purchase, OP!

your first sentence sounds like something from either a Nigerian scammer or a terrible Chinese to English translation

LOL its true; I feel like I should be sending you my name, address, bank account information, and weather I wish to opt in for free shipping on my 1 million GBP check.

Just a note; Doubletwist works FANTASTIC for all media/movies for Android phones.

well, I win at 1gz Snap Dragon speeds!

:woot: Ya'll aint ready for my MSM7200A dinosaur to hit 1ghz too :O (and probably neither is my processor :evilgrin: )

and Kash, that's a perfectly valid reason to [not] get it I guess. Though, I *personally* want every feature my device can possibly contain since it makes that product all the more worth the $$.

Maybe that's the "Droid Does" speaking out in me :bow: