• Yes, often.
    • Yes, every once in a while.
    • No, but I have registered.
    • No, and I have not registered.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's poll came by request of our fearless leader, Bosco. He's hooked on Twitter, and wants to know who else uses it. :) BTW, you can follow Bosco on Twitter, BoscoOCC. You'll also find OCC there as OCCNews. :)

rarely go there anymore but i followed boscoocc this morning just because.

the selection i chose in the query read: "yes, everyone in a while" was spelled funny :rolleyes:

I registered in order to enter a contest from one of the hardware manufacturers. That was several months ago. I used Twitter for the second time for another contest from PC Mag. So that makes a total of 2 Tweets ins the 5-6 months I've been registered and both were for contests. Otherwise, I don't expect I'll ever use it for day-to-day stuff.

Same for me. I started because of an EVGA contest (never won a thing) and I've slowly entered a few other contests on it. I hardly ever Tweet on it, but I mostly just check up on some news when I remember to check my account. I was keeping up with DAO and ME2 stuff for a long time on it, but then I just kept forgetting to look. :lol:

No interested in it. I'm registered at enough places to keep me busy. I don't need another. Besides, what's the point of twittering about your daily life? Who really gives a crap? I'm happy just sticking with Facebook. Does anybody even use Myspace anymore? I know I don't.

Edited by UkJenT

I use it all the time. Just Saturday I had a pretty funny experience with it. I was sitting in a restaurant with a friend, I took a picture and posted it on twitter. The guy sitting next to us saw it on twitter and said "Hey thats me!"

I use Facebook once in a while, but never use the 'Status' feature. I don't like to tell the entire world what I'm doing exactly at this moment in time. Needless to say I don't use Twitter.