d3bruts1d

Twitter  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Twitter?

• Yes, often.
    • Yes, every once in a while.
    • No, but I have registered.
    • No, and I have not registered.

Today's poll came by request of our fearless leader, Bosco. He's hooked on Twitter, and wants to know who else uses it. :) BTW, you can follow Bosco on Twitter, BoscoOCC. You'll also find OCC there as OCCNews. :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was against it for a very long time because I thought it was a silly fad that was going to fade away. But then I finally caved in since my family was using it and they pressured me into signing up. So I got an account and it's actually a bit addicting now. I'm mostly tweeting about food though....

I registered in order to enter a contest from one of the hardware manufacturers. That was several months ago. I used Twitter for the second time for another contest from PC Mag. So that makes a total of 2 Tweets ins the 5-6 months I've been registered and both were for contests. Otherwise, I don't expect I'll ever use it for day-to-day stuff.

don't use twitter, nor do i update my status on facebook.

i don't really want people to have a running log of my activities, nor do i presume they are important enough that people would care about them if i did.

:withstupid: