Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of this above is not included your email will be deleted. This is only open to the OCC community.

Thought about entering this contest until that sentence came up. The prizes are nice and I could definitely put them to use, but I don't share personal information ...even if its just a temporary location - just how I am. I really only thought about entering this contest to add my contribution on why I thought Verran was such a valuable asset to this community. Not that I have any special story to tell or anything, but I just felt like adding to the mix.

Would rather the e-mail not get deleted just because I don't want to share my personal info. Especially considering the post below...

Me up to something never :)

Everything that is submitted will be turned over to you and Ryan's parents when the contest is all over :) I will post a few in the forums to share with everyone.

That said though, awesome way to remember a friend. :)

I'm sure you made quite a few people smile with this, even the ones you can't see anymore.

Very cool :thumbs-up:

Thought about entering this contest until that sentence came up. The prizes are nice and I could definitely put them to use, but I don't share personal information ...even if its just a temporary location - just how I am.

semi ironic considering the admins can see a list of your IP's from every time you logged as well as posted. (for example you've posted 660 times from your current IP) this is of course in addition to seeing your email address you used when you signed up.

but w/e :)

Oh wow.......I just came across this as I have been basically inactive for the last year or two. This is truly very sad to hear. I'll raise one to you when I get home Ryan, you were a great member of this forum and always lent a hand when it was needed.

semi ironic considering the admins can see a list of your IP's from every time you logged as well as posted. (for example you've posted 660 times from your current IP) this is of course in addition to seeing your email address you used when you signed up.

but w/e :)

If you can figure out my name and address, PM me ...if you're right I'll enter the contest full tilt. :P

I'm not even sure if I posted from my own place, too many better things to do than surf the net.

If you can figure out my name and address, PM me ...if you're right I'll enter the contest full tilt. :P

I'm not even sure if I posted from my own place, too many better things to do than surf the net.

Also FYI the info is to send the prizes to you when you win.

:P

This. Dave probably means that the memories of Verran will be sent to the family, not your address.

:withstupid: That is correct sorry if that was not clear.

The only person that sees your information is me. The winners info is given to the companies for shipping thats it. Anyone that doesn't win your info is deleted again by me and me only.