Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

Just a bit of procrastination there huh?

I've been wondering though, do we find out the results tomorrow or are we no longer able to send in our emails?

Yeah, I procrastinated doing it, but I also really really really hate using my dad's netbook. I was waiting until I had a computer capable of running firefox with more than one tab before I type out my entry.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok....

As I put this off until the last minute... I finally sat down tonight and wrote my email...and sent it in...

I will say...for those of you that read it...it was a rough draft that I wrote as I thought it off the top of my head as I was thinking about Ryan...It is intentionally written that way

Written in Word but with intentional Grammar errors as to keep up with my forum posting style...

Ryan will be very missed....

I will get the results up as soon as I can. There is a lot of emails for me to go through to make sure they are valid. I have been doing a bit each night but there is still a lot to go. I am not sure if I will have the results up tomorrow night or if not I am shooting for sometime sunday.

I will get the results up as soon as I can. There is a lot of emails for me to go through to make sure they are valid. I have been doing a bit each night but there is still a lot to go. I am not sure if I will have the results up tomorrow night or if not I am shooting for sometime sunday.

I say take your time with it, a few days makes no difference to me at least.

Are we going to be able to see the usernames next to the email that are posted? Just wondering, as it'd be great to see the personal outlook people have on Ryan. :)

I am not sure if I am going to post stuff that people say. This was a pretty serious situation that has happened, if I do post some stuff I won't be putting names to it. Way to much emotion is shown in some of the messages. As you can imagine its tough for me being that one that is going through all of it but I am enjoying it brings back memories :)

I am not sure if I am going to post stuff that people say. This was a pretty serious situation that has happened, if I do post some stuff I won't be putting names to it. Way to much emotion is shown in some of the messages. As you can imagine its tough for me being that one that is going through all of it but I am enjoying it brings back memories :)

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Verran will always be wish us.

Good luck to everyone that entered!

I would stick around for the results, but I'm actually heading off to a Taekwondo competition in which I was signed up to spar. >.>

Ah well, it'll be fun. :P

Again, good luck!

Though I didn't know Verran very well, I still feel like he's going to post something whenever an opportunity arrives. He was without a doubt one of the most helpful people on OCC.

Edited by Miek

You're a great person for doing this. Can't say that about many people. I really admire what you're doing, glad I joined OCC, it's like family :thumbs-up:

I say take your time with it, a few days makes no difference to me at least.

I 2nd This, i never win anyways. but its still fun to be part of the community.