funny videos

N.E.A

Has noone really posted this video yet!? :teehee:

VIDEO!

.... GANGNAM STYLE! :lol:

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be a sixthsphere member would you?? (I'm guessing not due to your locale) I JUST favorited this watching it over on their forums and was going to post it next (if not it's a scary coincidence :mellow: )

These two videos aren't knee slappers but the unfortunate circumstances and the uploader's excellent syncing of music to massacre (musicre?) made me chuckle (as well as the nostalgia factor for some other C&C old timers like me)

His first video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnCuCfd7fAA

His second video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvrPO6Dwp0E

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Anyone heard about thewebsiteisdown before? Few funny vids about people dealing with computers in a corporate environment :)

Here is one

you can find the rest on youtube :) Cracks me up every time...

Lol crap posted the wrong link at first.

Edited by Neebitemnemo

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be a sixthsphere member would you?? (I'm guessing not due to your locale) I JUST favorited this watching it over on their forums and was going to post it next (if not it's a scary coincidence :mellow: )

Nope, I saw the video a few days before I posted it and I was really surprised to see the video was not in this tread yet! :)

I can't get enough of the Batman Has a Drinking Problem video, that was damn funny. The lines were great. Also enjoyed the Best Friend's Party and Console Wars video. When I saw the title "Inappropriate Use of a Portal Gun" I was immediately thinking of jokes with the women's locker room, or uses that would be like, ah hem, glory holes in nature in the women's locker room/bathroom.

This is just plain sad, it's almost like the Koreans are jealous of the shake weight... :fp:

I couldn't even watch the whole video.