Born to Kill Silverstone Raven RV02

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Guys! It's a build to a customer so i loose sometime to do the best i can ! She already gone 3 weeks to the customer house but now returns to make some changes, finishing some things! Add one Bittspower 45º in the Gpu/Cpu WD 2TB 64mb Green and change some sata cables!

are u gonna Oc this monster?

Yes! actually is @ 3.8 2 hours running prime95 40º 45º

Looks nice and clean, love the sleaving.One question though, what direction is the fluid flowing?

Pump / Rad / Gpu / Cpu / Res again pump

Will see if can post new's !

Thanks Guys! It's a build to a customer so i loose sometime to do the best i can ! She already gone 3 weeks to the customer house but now returns to make some changes, finishing some things! Add one Bittspower 45º in the Gpu/Cpu WD 2TB 64mb Green and change some sata cables!

Yes! actually is @ 3.8 2 hours running prime95 40º 45º

Pump / Rad / Gpu / Cpu / Res again pump

Will see if can post new's !

Incredible build, I give it a 10/10 but one thing, 3.8Ghz water cooled core i5? O.o? Your temps admittedly are WAY lower than mine but why so mild O.C. with such a nice set up?

I guess on LGA 1156 you couldn't promise a customer a long lasting chip if you added much voltage. Just my guess. LGA 1156 have a tendency to be a little fragile compared to their 1366 socket kin.

I can't actually hear mine scream (seriously it makes ugly noises) at around 1.35v on vcore. Maybe it's my mobo making that noise, I don't like it either way.