What's your go-to brand?

R1P5AW

Most people have favorites. Be it the function, marketing, design, whatever combination it may be. What companies do you love most for your PC parts?

I gotta say with my new build they are:

Asus

+

Corsair

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont' buy PC components often enough to have a "go to" brand :P

when i'm ready to buy something major, i do my research, read reviews, and buy the best product for my requirements & budget, regardless of brand

:withstupid:

However lately I've become partial to Gigabyte...

Aye, I've been liking Gigabyte more and more lately myself. Used it in my last build and my brother's before that. I've always been a fan of Corsair and their PSUs are probably going to be a stable of future builds so long as their quality remains high and their warranties stay up to par. Just can't beat 7 years for their HX-series.

Had good luck with Asus in the past as well, but other than that I don't think I'm too partial. I'll admit, I usually veer more toward Intel for CPUs but wouldn't be opposed to purchasing AMD if their product was superior. Guess I can say the same about most manufacturers, actually. Not partial to nVidia or ATI. As above posters stated, when it comes time for a new build, or even a new major component, a little research goes a long way.