[WTB] Win XP / Win 7

Jenova69

You've made it clear you're far too full of self-righteous assumptions to make a point against.

I will, however, say that it IS the original disc.

And yes, I know what piracy is, thank you. Now stop being a douche with your capital letters and oversized words. I don't know what's put you under the belief that I cannot read the standard 12 pixel font, but I assure you... I can quite well.

So all in all, you're being immature, ignorant, silly and just because someone is clever enough to edit an installation package from .bin doesn't mean that they're some kind of AWFUL pirate. <--- See how obnoxious that is?

You're preaching to the choir about piracy. And it makes you look stupid. Quitit.

:withstupid:

I found a website that sold all sorts of Microsoft software for really cheap, it was all digital download stuff though, but I can't find it atm.

read the fine print though...it wont validate...my Brother found the same site...

I found a website that sold all sorts of Microsoft software for really cheap, it was all digital download stuff though, but I can't find it atm.

Yeah.... I wouldn't trust that.

Can we start helping him get his copy instead of saying something is "illegal" even though its not? **** is it that hard to understand that he only modified it and that it is not illegal, I would much rather have things installed right away than having to go online and downloading it.

Anyways good luck on finding a copy :)

Can we start helping him get his copy instead of saying something is "illegal" even though its not? **** is it that hard to understand that he only modified it and that it is not illegal, I would much rather have things installed right away than having to go online and downloading it.

Anyways good luck on finding a copy :)

Thank you for understanding. I hate using IE even for a second to get Firefox.

Thank you for understanding. I hate using IE even for a second to get Firefox.

+1 I always dread those reformats and having to use IE to download another browser. :lol: