Steam Games

RADEON

Well can I? I want to be able to play them with out steam, not just in off line mode, but actually out side of the steam environment.

thanks.

They may be able to be ripped from the steam folder and patched to work without Steam but I don't think anyone has done that yet.

Why do you not need Steam?

For me, it would be useful for when my internet is down, which isn't rare around here. :(

I guess that's what the offline mode is for, but you got to go online to enable it first. Too bad my isp never give me heads up..

Edited by Fatedmeeting

For me, it would be useful for when my internet is down, which isn't rare around here. :(

I guess that's what the offline mode is for, but you got to go online to enable it first. Too bad my isp never give me heads up..

Offline mode?

Yes but its hard to find, Look on google for (Game) No Steam Crack, its just basically the game EXE modified so it doesnt need steam, i have F.E.A.R 2 running without steam :thumbs-up:

I hate steam too but, games like Audiosurf and Shattered Horizon and a few other steam Exclusives, need to have steam to work. So just leave it installed, best thing to do is just ignore it, and when the steam sales are on Check it out because there are usually some Awesome deals.

I hate steam too but, games like Audiosurf and Shattered Horizon and a few other steam Exclusives, need to have steam to work. So just leave it installed, best thing to do is just ignore it, and when the steam sales are on Check it out because there are usually some Awesome deals.

Actually I played Audiosurf for a month before I had an internet connection :-p

Actually I played Audiosurf for a month before I had an internet connection :-p

Same here ;) but peoples scores on that game are just borderline madness (this is MADNESS.. Madness??) i only once got into the top 5 :O

Play songs (almost typed games there) noone's heard of. I'm still surprised by some of the songs people have beaten me on - Atari Teenage Riot? One of their members is dead, two will never talk to each other again, the fourth has disappeared of the face of the planet, one of their albums is banned in Germany and all of them are impossible to find out of Germany (made my point?) and yet someone goes to the bother of beating all my ATR scores in Audiosurf? Amazing!