Spoilers Make Cars Go Faster...Duh

GabrielT

Aww but im partial to the 8000k blue crap... Meh that's ok I'm looking into buying a Catz Rising White kit off my bro. Can't wait to get that installed.

you must enjoy lower lumens :rolleyes: (I admittedly liked the look too but not as much as pure full spectrum light, and when I heard that the higher the color temp the lower the lumen output)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFLOL

I was looking at poorly modded car pictures online, and i came across a car i have seen locally (identical except for it didn't have the writing on the read side panel, 100's was across the trunk)

and then i read what it said, and i guess it explains about how it was where i used to live :lol:

new-port-ghetto-car-499x377.jpg

apparently i have lived in blacktown, now i have to post this on various sites of my friends because we have all seen it around there :lol:

Holy crap I have one of those cars! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic.

Around here its civics, neons, cavaliers basically whatever cheap car people can buy, they put some rims on it the pop can exhaust tint the windows throw some 15's in the trunk and drive up and down 8th street.

Holy crap I have one of those cars! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic.

Around here its civics, neons, cavaliers basically whatever cheap car people can buy, they put some rims on it the pop can exhaust tint the windows throw some 15's in the trunk and drive up and down 8th street.

there's a place near me that will lift cars like that and put the big rims on it. Truth be told, I actually like them when they do that. I think it's so far beyond ridiculous that I accept it. We all know they wont get stuck in a flooded street ;)

I could see the usefulness in that height.

Ideally being Mr. Saturn I am this is how it oughta be done:

ROFLOL

I was looking at poorly modded car pictures online, and i came across a car i have seen locally (identical except for it didn't have the writing on the read side panel, 100's was across the trunk)

and then i read what it said, and i guess it explains about how it was where i used to live :lol:

new-port-ghetto-car-499x377.jpg

apparently i have lived in blacktown, now i have to post this on various sites of my friends because we have all seen it around there :lol:

Then what would this end up being? The McGhetto Cruiser?

mcdonalds_ghetto_car.0.0.0x0.500x375.jpeg

Edited by Rokkaholik

If done properly, things like body kits can look good however most of the time they look like idiots because all the body panels are different colours or they have an over-sized exhaust made in a high school metalwork class.

I also cant quite understand why people want to nullify the off-road capabilities of a pickup truck by having it lowered or put V8 engines in vans.

One of the worst things to me is those cheap plastic glue on hood scopes with no hole in the front or anything,,, and the fool will put it on his ride and not even get it painted to match the vehicle.. yikes

you really have to laugh at the people that do the "Walmart" makeover to their vehicle. I can understand when someone has no money because I have been there and will probably be there again the way its been going but I will never try to look pimp by rushing to wally world and gluing a bunch of garbage to my ride.

All this talk makes me want a noisy rat-rod :)
Hell yeah, rat rods FTW.

if i cut the factory hood scoop up on my mustang to make it functional would that then make it look cool? But how would you know if its functional or not? Maybe a sign? Cause I wouldn't want others to think it wasn't cool when it is.
Not what we're talking about but I see your point.

We're talking bout cars that have never had hood scoops from the factory with gaudy scoops or vents taped on.

lf8c3a144faeb40738b0eb5.th.jpg1227646546758.th.jpg

_projectilevomit__by_Abfc.gif

er wait, maybe people do things to thier car to make it look cool..... TO THEM. hmmm
The thing is... The ONLY reason that it DOES is because that is what has been IN for awhile.

It all started with simple modifications back in the day, then everyone wanted to imitate.

Then the next gen. folks imitated those imitations and then the younger gen. imitated those.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Yeah?

Well it also make you a big DB.

:P

I think visual modifications are alright as long as they look good.

I for one am trying to keep my car stockish, the few things I wana change, is the spoiler, I have a surfboard one right now and wana go for the traditional monte carlo spoiler. Rims are going to be replaced and eventully I am going to get HID headlights (yes I do plan on doing it right with the right lenses).