Gave up WoW...

Psywar

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFXI>WoW :P

but nice job dude!! big points for going to the gym and getting in shape too.

maybe use the account money to get a 5870 and play some of the good games ;) (or maybe throw another 4870 in CF and OC that 8400!)

Welcome back Psy :)

Bishop! Hey man! Have not talked to you in ages! Glad to see your still around! Join Facebook!

FFXI>WoW :P

but nice job dude!! big points for going to the gym and getting in shape too.

maybe use the account money to get a 5870 and play some of the good games ;) (or maybe throw another 4870 in CF and OC that 8400!)

I am very much considering Overclocking the PC lol, I need to look in to getting some system monitor programs first though. All my old stuff is out-dated lol!

As for video games, I really am not much of a gamer except for WoW, and Star Wars games on my Xbox.. well that and Racing games.

So I finally did it!

I got tired of all the class's getting pretty much the same ability's..

I started playing about 2 years ago as a Warrior Tank.. Loved it.. then WotLK came out, and the introduced DK's - and Then all of a sudden all the Tank Class's had AOE's etc. etc.

Took the fun out of Tanking.

So then I created a Boomkin it was fun for a bit, I finally ended up getting damn good gear, and I am pretty sure my Rotation was solid, and I could not keep up with other class's in the DPS race.

So I finally got sick of it! I feel kind of bad though cuz I left my Guild Hanging lol, I actually have not been in the game in about a month.

I told them I would be back as soon as the new ICC Boss's opened up, but I just cant bring myself to go back.

Ive taken the WoW time, and I now am using it to hit the Gym. Which is really a great thing since I have been in and out of the Doctors offices as of late for many health related issues.

The past few weeks I have been visiting this site again pretty regularly, but I don't have much to contribute lol. I might OC this thing, but I dont think I will be modding the case, I spent about 300 bucks on this case, and I can't bring myself to put the dremel on it lol!

Anyways, you guys might see me around asking dumb questions and what not. I am one of the old school guys, but I have not overclocked anything hardcore since my old Pentium 3, and the AMD Athlon 2500.

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and say "Hello!"

Laters!

-Psywar

Could be worse, could be a part of a guild for 2 years putting everything you got into the guild. Saving it from the brink of destruction and literally rebuilding the guild from the ground up only to have the leadership kick ya because my ideas were so much different then theirs when it came to leadership...

I started playing star trek online and it will likely fill the void of my wow time o.o...

Nice to see ya back man, alot of us old timers are starting to pop up again :-P

Bishop! Hey man! Have not talked to you in ages! Glad to see your still around! Join Facebook!

I tend to avoid blogs chat clients and alot of other trendy stuff now days lol

and i still laugh at a certain story when i think of it :D

Haha! I came across the text document about a month or so ago on my old PC.

Still makes me laugh too!

you know who would kick our backsides so hard they would end up looking like ear muffs if it were to be posted again :D

WoW you Quit WoW! :D i've always stayed clear of MMO's mainly because i know how infectious they can be. That being said, i too am waiting on the New Star Wars game.. just to give it a little go - nothing much i promice! :P

Edited by SenitaL