CES 2010 Coverage

Bosco

Here's a
I took of the go-karting... I'm sure it's not as good as Jacks will be but it'll do until he gets his up haha.

Nice. :D

As you can imagine, I was pretty sore the next day. ;-)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: its lucky that you guys were out there for the rest of us, you have all done such a great job in keeping us up to date! :D and i laughed out loud when i saw Clay's pictures with the booth babes, because he looks EXACTLY the same in each one, same degree of head tilt and everything :lol:

:lol: its lucky that you guys were out there for the rest of us, you have all done such a great job in keeping us up to date! :D and i laughed out loud when i saw Clay's pictures with the booth babes, because he looks EXACTLY the same in each one, same degree of head tilt and everything :lol:
Lol. Hmmm. I'm on my phone right now, but will have to check that when I get into the office.

Okay, ajmatson has linked in a few more videos to the content.

Intel has a couple of videos - one for the core processor demonstrations and one for the giant 'The World Live' touchscreen news feed.

In Win has a complete booth tour - many thanks go out to Irene Huang at In Win for being so helpful.

Razer has a bunch of tech demos that very few at CES actually saw, as they were all too excited for L4D2 ;)

PC Gaming Alliance has a video of that tri-screen setup playing DiRT rather smoothly.

Hey, I like my stone-face!

Besides, I prefer to think of it as a cool demeanour, rather than getting giddy because a girl is touch me or I am touching a girl :D

Or maybe concentrating very hard not to get a huge bulge in the pants, and I'm not talking about crapping yourself :lol:

Another question, has anyone at CES been to the auto-show? And if so, is it set up like that? Having a hard time to imagine the booths and the pictures don't help that much in that sense.

Edited by tkrow21