CES 2010 Coverage

Bosco

We all smoked Dave by the end of the racing :lol: I have some videos to sort out, but will be sorting some others first.

Vids appreciated, man I'd love to have gone Go-Karting with you lads! Woulda showed you all how it's done!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vids appreciated, man I'd love to have gone Go-Karting with you lads! Woulda showed you all how it's done!

They were electric karts ... weird, but actually quite good. Frank had to have a 'wide-boy' kart, as the normal ones were too small :lol: The dude was pretty quick though to be fair. But Ben and I set the fastest lap times of the OCC crew on the night :)

I've yet to 'get mine up' so to speak ...

Anyways - the In Win entire booth tour can be found here:

Irene Huang was kind enough to take some time out and talk about almost all of the products on display. It's almost 8 mins long, and if it's a little hard to hear, pop earphones in. Sounds perfect here with earbuds, until the end when someone starts the darned 'Avatar' trailer :lol:

WOOOOOAH...

Hate to be "that guy" but 5 entire pages of booth babes seems... a bit unprofessional.

I'm gonna look at every picture but c'mon now, in the official CES article?

Maybe a separate page or something would have been better or even just a forum post...

Its all part of the same event. Quit acting like you don't enjoy it :lol:

We all smoked Dave by the end of the racing :lol: I have some videos to sort out, but will be sorting some others first.

You all smoked me :lol: You and Ben were the only two that did and I beat Ben on the final Race of the evening so you can kiss my Canadian a$$ :lol:

Not to mention the fact I was burned out aswell I was racing race after race while you were off doing god knows what :lol:

So you had more practise and still couldn't beat me, while I was off filming the LN2 cooling (work)? :lol:

Pull yer socks up, chap! :D

You should see my back its just raw flippin hurts lol those were not seats for comfort thats for sure. I don't mind loosing to a brit as long as its not Jammin or Hardnrg its all good :lol: Consider you beat me by less then a half a second I figured that was still pretty good effort on my part :)