CES 2010 Coverage

Bosco

That is awesome.

Some year our walls will be LCD panels, I can't wait!

This screen is a plasma screen. And it gave off less heat standing next to it, than my 40" Samsung LE40A686 LCD panel.

How was the dotpitch that close to the panel?

d3bruts1d or ajmatson should be able to say with more conviction than me, as I was behind the camera as they were looking on. They're on their way home as I type, so if they don't see your message, drop them a PM perhaps?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you guys stopped by Antec, did they happen to mention any more cases supporting the CP-850 or CP-1000 power supplies? Currently its the P183, P193 and 1200 but I'm curious if they will be launching any more cases that support their new standard. Reason being, the CP-850 is the unit I won from them and I'd like to know if any new cases are going to support or if I should just get the 1200 lol. I like the look of the Lanboy and those DF cases, should be really sweet for airflow.

I still wanted to know about that. :(

Sweet giant TV though, it'd go nicely on my entire bedroom wall.. lol.

WOOOOOAH...

Hate to be "that guy" but 5 entire pages of booth babes seems... a bit unprofessional.

I'm gonna look at every picture but c'mon now, in the official CES article?

Maybe a separate page or something would have been better or even just a forum post...

Look at last year's coverage compared to this year...

... we did a LOT more of absolutely everything on the manufacturer coverage, so it made sense to grab more of the rest too. Not to mention, at least eight of us were equipped with cameras and covered different halls.

WOOOOOAH...

Hate to be "that guy" but 5 entire pages of booth babes seems... a bit unprofessional.

Maybe a separate page or something would have been better or even just a forum post...

Booth babes have always been a key attraction at events such as CES, Comdex, E3, etc. and it's something that we have always included it in our article towards the end, as it is usually one of the most popular pages. ;) OCC had a larger than normal crew, and CES had a larger than number babes... that leads to more pictures. ;) Heck I was there, and didn't see half of the ones we got photos of.

Look at last year's coverage compared to this year...

... we did a LOT more of absolutely everything on the manufacturer coverage, so it made sense to grab more of the rest too. Not to mention, at least eight of us were equipped with cameras and covered different halls.

We had 4 pages last year too (also worth checking out if you haven't already :lol:http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ces2009/20.htm )

WOOOOOAH...

... i appreciate your desire to maintain high standards here at your home group andrew05, but what exactly do booth babes have to do with professionalism? man does not live by gigahertz alone...!!

thankfully there weren't 5 pages of booth boys... :lol:

kwik edit...professionalism/apples....booth babes/oranges....not the same