Torchlight

Andrewr05

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's with all you wusses playing on Normal??

According to Runic Games:

If you have ever played a game similar to Torchlight before, such as Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, or Sacred, I highly recommend playing on Hard difficulty your first time through. Normal and Easy are NOT for experienced players.

Here's mine:

6a7bd44b04dfd0d769c5e54cec11dacf3889606d.jpg

You can have it installed on multiple PCs at the same time, you just can only be logged into Steam on one computer at a time.

Torchlight uses Steam Cloud, which means your characters are saved on their servers and thus you can resume your games on any computer. I've played on both my home PC and my laptop because of this :)

YES, i was just about to ask this. I bought it when it was $10 (missed the $5 deal but oh well) and have played about an hour on my laptop and was wondering this. That's great to know, I can play on both my lappy and my desktop :)

YES, i was just about to ask this. I bought it when it was $10 (missed the $5 deal but oh well) and have played about an hour on my laptop and was wondering this. That's great to know, I can play on both my lappy and my desktop :)

Yep! I usually play during my lunch break at work on my laptop :D

well i started on a vanq...

4ddee464f4439e53f01307c1979c25e29e0e5748.jpg

as you can see i put about 2 hours into her, but I've been watching tv while I play.

*Note i gave her some items that i got from my main guy, so she's a lot more powerful than a regular lvl 10 would be withOUT a lvl 51 sugar daddy :bah:

Here's my guy, lvl 10. I'm really diggin this rifle (103 damage or something like that) i was getting kind of board with the hack n slash but this gun just made it so much better, i even have a few other items stronger than it but i think id have more fun with the rifle. (sorry im not so caught up with this rpg lingo :P)

004793aa3b7b2a515231a26dee6ddc2c6c3c115d.jpg

I have a question, if i have two items that deal say 80 and 80 will that be double the damage..and be better than say an item that deals 150 damage?

Edited by damian

When wielding dual weapons, you do not attack with both at the same time, they switch off. The benefit of dualing, as far as I can tell, is simply that you'll have two weapns with stats to affect you, but with enchanting, you can easily make a two-hander do just as much. Plus, rifles five you more range and because you don't go back and forth, it seems the firing rate may be greater even when dualing with two fastests.